Who are we?
From the very beginning we’ve approached this as a challenge, it was always a case of learning how to manufacture and control as much of the business within our own vacinity as possible, with no prpevious experience in any of these fields.
- We learnt how to use laser cutters, practically rebuilding a badly made chinese machine to be something of precision, and nwe still use the same machine, soon to be upgraded though!
- We purchased a CNC machine and learnt the hard way about G code and cnc programing, before moving up to an AXYZ machine and Vectric Aspire 8.0 programming software. Replacement motors, belts, fully servicing, and more importantly understanding the machine before using it to create all our snuff boards.
- After understanding the manufacture process and steps required to make a constant quality product I designed a whole set of templates which allows us to control the depth of indivual grooves on the boards, in order to keep our products reliable, and safe.
- We learnt how to manage all in house order prep and dispatch to save on cost and keep it reliable.
- We manage all customer services, emails and questions, if you contact us, I will reply.
After issues with Paypal and battle to get a reputable and reliable payment solution, who understands those who run the business, and the business itself, we managed to navigate through a very tough and difficult stage in our business. We are now looking to push OG Snuff out further into the vast e commerce expanse, building on our strong foundation and trusted partners, with the aim of creating a brand that appeals to the wants and requests of our customers, whilst keeping product costs down as much as possible.
In the last few years we sent 9,516 orders to 27 countries, something we never dreamed of doing when we started all those years ago.
I personally thank anyone whos been part of our journey so far, and I’m very excited for what the future holds.